BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Life is full of CHALLENGES...


Guess what? Imma ain't know the route from my house to neither Jaya Jusco nor Ipoh Parade actually...and today, what did I did? I just grab my phone and purse and drive to Jaya Jusco ALL ALONE and depending 100% on my phone's GPS..LOL Did get lost sometime but then try to drive regarding to my instinct and finally get to follow the route recommended by the GPS back..


Was really scary but challenging because Imma driving all alone...this is the rarest thing that I've ever did in my life as Imma doing something (I consider big) all alone..since my driving skill is just hanging around by the pass border...yea..I actually doubted my own ability..but then I ain't know why for today that I just took up all my courage and go with my heart...lol..sounds really childish but that's also the reason for me to take up this challenge all of a sudden..yea..I do consider it as a challenge as I really ain't know the exact route..x.x

I firstly went to Station 18 but couldn't find a thing that satisfy my needs..With strong enthusiasm, I followed my heart and said to myself, "Since you don't know the route, why not make it today to clear everything? Until when do you wanna doubt?" So, I set my GPS and started driving following the instructions of the GPS...I did get off from the route recommended by the GPS at first..as I've mentioned earlier..I just follow my instinct..and at last...I've reach my destination! Another challenge when I've reached Jusco is that to find a parking! Today was really full! fully parked! I wander around for some time before I got a parking unexpectedly..xD thanks God for giving me such gift on this special day. =D So I reached Jaya Jusco around 4pm++ and shopped till 6pm++..guess what? I saw some of my KMM friends there! one of them was my classmate, with his gal xD (his girl do really look pretty and she looked very shy when she saw me...lol) U guys should know who am I referring to ba...xD

Back then, the journey back home was really causing me a little more nervous..I followed GPS and it brought me to follow the the less-used and long route..then I felt something was wrong when the surroundings seem so unfamiliar to me..I got even more nervous when it started to rain..was worrying for lightnings and thunders..Thanks God again for protecting me from all that..the rain is not heavy but the skies are dark...But the urge of getting home as soon as possible drove my attention to drive attentively rather than worrying of those lightnings, thunders and darkness..then I took a U-turn and this time I try to believe my instinct..I know which way should I turn when I reach the junction..However, I couldn't not recognize the junction and took the wrong exit again..lol...but that exit took me to Ipoh Parade and since then I got more familiar to the route back home from Ipoh Parade..Thus, I had more confident and trust both my GPS and myself..Finally, I got home around 7++pm after several wanders..

Had my dinner in quite a fast pace for I know it's already late since I've to leave to KL tonight but I still haven't pack my stuffs..@@ and end up chocking by the fine fish bones..was eating alone that time and facing the chocking situation alone...coughing repeatedly, hoping that the bone could come out but still feel the pain in my throat after several try..then I decided to consumed few spoons of rice together and then I got better..Thought of the chocking incident shouldn't take my life away but I can't be sure for life is planned by God....We ain't know how long do we live..Thanks God again for saving me from fish bones..x.x

Today, I've learnt a lot..I realize that being alone could force myself to be more brave, more confident, more independent and learn more! We learn all the time...whenever we are..whoever we are with.. The feelings of being alone in a place that you have no idea what is it all about and how will it be, how should it be, how should we work with it...should be similar to the situation whenever we reach a new place-the outside world.

0 OP!n!oN$: