BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dream...



As my dad wake up this morning, he asked me "What have you decide for your future?" Guess he asked so for I mentioned about it to my mum last night during dinner..I asked my mum if I should choose between art and science stream...I know I shouldn't have ask such question at this time..It is not too late but..to her, I don't have to..So many events that had happened during these few days while I'm back to my hometown had puzzled me n lead me to ask such question..However, guess it's not the time to decide which stream to choose anymore..Since I've started my step on this path, then I should continue it...Life is short..I don't have many 10 years time to be wasted..


"Take the chance when you have it"

That's what my dad told me..he said he did mistakes too..he was wanted to do medicine but he don't have the opportunity..Now that I have the opportunity, I should grab it and go with it, he said. I can feel that my dad do really really really hope for me to do medicine..It feels like he's hoping for me to continue his dream..he advised me to go for medicine, pharmany is the second choice n destistry will be the last choice..it's not easy..yes..i know it..this make me realise how my life is gonna be a lot different from now on...

That's for my future..back to now...
Here's a song to be shared for the person who changes my life since we met..


謝謝...你的溫柔


These two are just some additional links for entertainment..lol




0 OP!n!oN$: