BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Half way of the 1st journey..


Now I had just have my finals done and it is already the end of Sem 1..still remember the first few days when I first reached KMM..I cried for the first two days of homesick n missing my love ones-my family...In just a blink of an eye, it had come to the end of Sem 1. Wonder how would it be at the end of Sem 2..it must be hard for us to leave KMM and leave each other after 1 year of spending most of the time together..but that's life..people walk in n out of our life..we learn from each other, get closer to each other n develop strong friendship bonds with one and another..I hope that these bonds doesn't end here..it will still stay strong, or even get stronger to the end of the time..


Today is the 3rd day I'm home at my hometown! Sadly to say that I gotta leave earlier for KAKOM. Anyway, hope that I'll enjoy myself there n present the best of me during the competition! really do hope that we would win the competition! not forgetting my MUET test which is just around the corner..hope I didn't repeat what I did during my speaking test..jeez

Sem 2 is gonna be a start of a new determination..hmm..an additional determination perhaps? Since there's couple of people saying that I had 'inflated' since the half end of sem 1.. x.x So, sem 2 is so gonna be the start of a real diet life! Hope I did success this time >.<


0 OP!n!oN$: