BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

3 months later..

The same date of last three months...

Was the day that I would probably never forget in my life..LOL
It was the third day in Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka (KMM) where I was caught for discipline problem for the first time in my life..because of my blonde hair..hahaha..
I actually asked my friend and she said her sister who went to the matrikulasi in Penang says that it's ok to dye hair in matric...that's why I didn't dye my hair black back before I went to KMM..lol..anyway, it was quite a nice experience because I don't think I'll face it in any time of my life again...LOL
and because of that incident, I found my hometown-mate that we both had been searching for each other since the 1st day..lol...we don't know each other at all...but we only know that there's someone in KMM that are from Batu Gajah too..hahaha..how did we meet?
okay..it was really a perfect coincidence! hahhaha..both of us were caught to the stage for attire problem and so coincidentally, we're standing next to each other! She was caught for her shirt was a little too short and her slack was light and tight..and for me, my hair was blonde..there were other students standing with us on the stage as well..guess that will be the first and the last time I am caught for discipline problem in KMM..lol..hope so..>.<
That was a meaningful experience for me..hahaha..because that incident had made me known by many people as all of the students were watching us at the astaka that time..including the seniors..lol..and I've knew some friends during the whole process-those who were on the same boat with me..hees

anyway..that was three months before..

let's talk about the moments during the three months..
I've been outing for almost every week during that three months..but I only went to Masjid Tanah most of the weeks..lol..and I went to the Melaka Town thrice in that three months time..Since I've been to KMM, there were many first time in my life..First time wash clothes on my own, first time stay far away from family, first time staying in hostel school, first time cycling with a bunch of friends, first time celebrating birthdays with lots of peers, first time get caught on stage, first time involving in organizing an big election event, first time being class rep(monitor), first time puasa successfully ^^, first time participating in traditional dance competition, first time eating really hot and spicy food (until I cried so badly), first time really tension about studies (until cried Dx), first time fail quiz, first time can't finish the exam paper..D'x, first time feeling so bad in studies..argh...to sum up, first time feeling so stress in life! LOL
BUT 'stress' is not going to be the word that I give when I think of KMM! 'Fun' instead! because in KMM, I've known a bunch of really good friends, really really good..not only good in terms of study, but also good in sports(esp badminton! O.O), good in caring and helping each other..yea...they are very nice..=] many of them are much more hardworking and clever than me..I have many to learn from them..
My roommates are good as well..most of my friends know that I have really good relationship with my roommates as we always been together-outing, lunch, dinner, joining a camp together under the same club...unfortunately, one of my roommates have moved out form KMM..she got a nursing course offer at...International Islamic University Malaysia..but that had made me and me other two roommates to get more closer now..

to be continue..=]

0 OP!n!oN$: