BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Let bygones be bygones.

It's been a long time since we last chat..

Doesn't really seems like a chat anyway..let's call it......an act.

I acted nothing happened, so stupidly, putting on my Thick Face, and made the first step..trying to make things better..hoping for at least a smile.. and you gave me SH!T.

I didn't hope for a return because I know there's no U-turn..I can't even see the SIGNboard..=/

All these while, I've been struggling, going thru all these - torturing myself, crying, being emo, stupid thoughts, empty hopes...and being alone. All these CRAPS, TRASH, RUBBISH! I'm not gonna do these all again..not anymore..at least..not for you again.

Because you taught me to let go.
You made me realize my priorities in my life.
You made me knew my limitations.. like a string has it's own elastic limit. =P

Maybe we're fated to be this way.

After so long...
So many tragedies happened, so many disasters, sickness..so many people die everyday..people around us leave us one by one..
Maybe they are fated to be that way too.

These happenings even wake me up from my....dream?

I've learnt my lesson. An very expensive lesson.
I've learnt not to waste my time and effort on people who don't give a d@mn on me.
I've learnt that I can't please everyone around me.
I've learnt to appreciate people around me more.
I've learnt to accept and let go.
I've learnt to be satisfied with what I already have.
I've learnt to be happy and not to think too much.

I've learnt to live like we're dying.

I've never understand that phrase (live like we're dying) until today..
until someone told me..at the right time, at the right way, at the right situation..
guess..that's what called fate, huh? lol =D

No matter what will happen in the future,
No matter things will get better or worse,
No matter you or me gonna regret..
I'll live like I'm dying.






I can do it, I hope you can do it too. =]

0 OP!n!oN$: