BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miss the moments


Miss my seniors - I used to listen to,
miss my juniors -I used to play with,
miss my classmates - I used to study with,
miss my schoolmates - I used to be together,
miss my friends - I used to quarrel with,
miss my teachers - I used to learn from,
miss my choirs - I used to sing with and conduct,
miss my Leos - I used to Raor with!,
miss my Renjer Puteri members - I used to have fun together,
miss my badminton club members - I used to cooperate with,
miss the school prefects - I used to duty with,
miss the 'Seimbas' Crews - I used to work with,
miss the kebajikan members - I used to sell things together with,
miss my classroom - I used to discuss in,
miss my table - I used to write on,
miss my school field - I used to do my sports on,
miss my library - I used to scream in, =P
miss the Prefect room - I used to sweat in,
miss the art studio - I used to listen stories in,
miss the badminton court - I used to be the emcee in the morning,
miss the hall - I used to stand throughout the assembly (& had my SPM @@),
miss the stairs - I used to climb on,
miss the Bilik KH(s) - I used to finish my kerja kursus in,
miss the computer room - I used to try to find a perfect computer but failed.. x.x ,
miss the school canteen - I used to celebrate birthdays at ,
miss 'Kawasan Larangan' - I used to keep the baju koir and snap pics..lol,
miss the staff room - I used to go in and out many times daily,
miss the office- I used to enter bravely each time n borrow radio,
miss the patio - I used to hang out at,
miss the pavilion - I used to chat with friends at,
miss taman herba - I used to pose with frens xp,
miss summer house! - I used to have meetings and discussions at,
miss bilik AVA - I used to have my teeth check and prefect meetings and choir practices xp,
miss bilik media - I used to have the classes, choir meetings n practices at,
miss bilik SPBT - I used to borrow n return the books and wrap the presents for Teachers' Day in,
miss all the laboratories! - I used to sleep in XD,
miss the bilik persediaan - I used to prepare Garbage Enzyme in,
miss kedai buku - I used to arrange the books in,
miss the koperasi - I used to buy yogurt, chocolates and milks in,
miss bilik KOKO - I used to keep the Leo things in,
miss the chapel - I used to have my POL class in with Mr. Chee xp,
miss the surau - I used to climb around, change and take pics in (each time preparations for performances),
miss the tempat letak basikal - I used to bit farewell to my friends at,
miss my school bus - I used to have many memories in (many happy,sweet, and sad memories) ,
n lastly..miss the....powder room XD

0 OP!n!oN$: