BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mr. Oreo McFlurry, I need you! D=



D=
Suddenly become NO MOOD at all D=
Ain't know why...xO
No mood to do anything at all..
Just feel like eating ice-cream or chocolate..
I NEED Oreo McFlurry so D@MN much now!! D=

Why????? D=

I don't know..
Maybe because of something..
or nothing? @@

Maybe because of tomorrow?
Tomorrow is the day that might make many people cry at the same time..
Maybe for the same reason..or different..
Maybe because too happy..or disappointed..

What do I feel now?
Anxious? Curious? Nervous?
Nahh...I don't feel anything..xO
No mood at all..haihz...

I imagined about tomorrow..
The moment when I get my SPM result slip..
and I look at it..

If I get results that are worse than what I've expected..
Will I cry? Or..just..
"owh..na..nothing big deal..just keep n leave.."

or if I get results that I've never expected..like..straight A's?
Nah..not really possible..x.x
I know how I did my physic n sejarah paper xO
But I can imagine that..even if I did..
I'll be like..how I used to be when I took my PMR results..>.<

or...
Maybe because I wanted to drive out so deadly but I cant?
I felt so sorry to my friends when they asked if I could fetch them out for outing..
I felt like I'm so useless..only know how to depend on others..D=
I have car...I passed my driving test....but...so what???!!!
It doesn't makes any difference...I still can't drive out..=/
Because...I cant..
My mum don't let me..
I asked if I can drive out just now..and she says....
"NO. I don't trust you." LOL
She only lets me to drive around my park..
with an experienced driver sitting beside me to guide me..

Duh..waiting for my big brother to guide me wait till my neck also long till almost broken off jor..haihz..luckily I didn't put high hope..if not sure more disappointed =/

0 OP!n!oN$: