BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2012

The ending of a road which leads to another new road in life.

It has been awhile since my last post..
Now that we had finished my matriculation and waiting for admission to the University.
1 year has passed so fast.
I still remembered the first day of registration.
My mum, my dad and my brother who went to Malacca 1 day earlier, we went to eat Chicken rice ball, experienced the Menara Taming Sari with my brother, the souvenir I got from there, the A Famosa Historical Buildings and all those museums around it. Iris Hotel was the hotel we stayed - I still remembered.
The next day, which is the Registration day, I woke up and wore the newly bought formal attire with the new pair of shoes. I still remember the first formal shirt that I wore into KMM.
The journey to KMM from Iris Hotel which was so long and silent. Tears spilled on my cheeks and I have to pretend sleeping and hide my face. The feeling of separation and loneliness that crept into my soul. I couldn't believe that I had overcome it until the last day in KMM.
The first friend that I made in KMM while queueing..I still remember her, who has the same name as mine - Vivian.
I stepped into A4T3.3, when my mum, my dad, and my brother helped me to bring all those luggage up there, helped me to organize my things..
I know it's time, they gotta leave me here for a year..
I've been wanting to grow up, to be independent, to do things on my own, and my dreams come true.
But I never thought that the feeling of first time separation is so so hard..
To make my parents less worried about me, I tried to busy myself by starting to organize my things at my place, busy wiping all those dusts, just to act mature and independent in front of my parents.
I know they must be very worried about me no matter how, but that's the only thing I can do to ease their feelings.
I was the first one to step into A4T3.3. My family accompanied me until all my roommates had arrived and they chatted with their parents for some moments too.
When they saw me busy with my stuffs, they left back to KL.
I send them until the corridor outside my room. I hugged them before they left.
As soon as they disappeared from my sight, my tears kept keeping my cheeks wet..

I still remembered I cried for 3 nights. But I'm proud that I only cried for the first 3 nights unlike my roommate. She's like crying throughout the SEM 1 n SEM 2. I still remember the first night after we came back from the talks, I still can hold my tears..but not until when I saw her started to cry. x']

Memories in matriculation is one of the most meaningful ones in my life. I learnt a lot. It changes my life. A lot.

1 week back to KMM as facilitator during the juniors' orientation week reminded me many of the memories of KMM. I'm happy that I have the opportunity to go back and meet those lecturers and to thank them for everything. Every corner of KMM have its own very meaningful memories with different people. At the blok, at tutorial rooms, at HEP, at padang golf, at DU, at the library, at astaka, at Cafe, at JPP room, at DK, BSA, golf field, and lasting..the Dataran Perdana. The last night of being facilitator where we gathered at the Dataran Perdana, was the very last night together in KMM. The song that we sang together, the lyrics that brought up many memories and thoughts which full of regrets, joys, depressions and lessons, the scene that appeared in my mind like a movie, I will never forget. I shall never forget.

Thank you for all the guidance, caring and supports my friend. KMM is a meaningful place where I learnt a lot, a place where I grown up a little. Thank you for all the beautiful memories you gave to me.

0 OP!n!oN$: