BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Choir Peringkat Daerah


Pertandingan Koir Peringkat Daerah
Date : 29th April 2009
Venue : SMK St. Bernadette's Convent's School Hall
Yea..29th April...the day after my birthday...the day before that..when we're having training..those girls gave me a surprise by singing me a happy birthday song..huhuu^^ very happy that time...so touching..yeah...I love surprises...and thx for the surprise..huhuu^^ love you girls!!! XP
1st time conducting my choir team for competition..performing time..my hand shivering...argh...so nervous neh! hahax...There are five schools who took part including my school. They are SMJK Yuk Kwan, SMK Sultan Yusuf, SMJK Pei Yuan, SMK ACS Kampar and my school, SMK St. Bernadette's Convent. The songs that we performed are Tanah Pusaka and You'll Be In My Heart...and yeah!! we are the CHAMPION!! very happy ler! so...after this...we are going to Grik to represent Daerah Kinta Selatan. SBC! GO! GO! GO! It is on 3nd of June 2009. We are going one day earlier before the competition..so..we will sleep at the Asrama Teknik....(supposed to be)...next blog will tell you why do I say so...xp

0 OP!n!oN$: